Either the solution you have selected is not available for purchase in Germany via SAP Store, or you have entered SAP Store from a country currently not supported.
SAP Crystal Reports can access data stored in almost any common database format, as well as many uncommon formats. Data sources include: Microsoft Office (including Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access), SQL, Native, ODBC, OLE DB, and JDBC connectivity to relational, OLAP, Web services, XML, enterprise data sources, and Salesforce.com.
Our WYSIWYG report builder offers popular design, integration and deployment options. Intuitive design tools let you create precise report layouts. And templates and wizards reduce the time spent on formatting.
Speed up report design using features such as global formula search, duplicate formula, duplicate running total, a "find-in-field" explorer, and more.
Taxes calculated during checkout
SAP Crystal Reports 2020, upgrade version
You are eligible to purchase a license of Crystal Reports 2020 (version 14.3) as an upgrade if you already own a license of any of these previous versions of Crystal Reports (see list below):
· Crystal Reports 2016 (version 14.2)
· Crystal Reports 2013 (version 14.1)
· Crystal Reports 2011 (version 14.0)
· Crystal Reports 2008 (version 12)
· Crystal Reports Xi R2 (version 11.5)
· Crystal Reports Xi (version 11.0)
· Crystal Reports 10
· Crystal Reports 9
· Crystal Reports 8
· Crystal Reports 7
· Crystal Reports for VS 2008 (version 10.5)
· Crystal Reports for VS 2005 (version 10.2)
· Crystal Reports for VS 2003 (version 9.1)
· Crystal Reports for Eclipse (with registered copies)
Volume Discount Details :
|Crystal Volume Discounts|
2 - 9 licenses
10 - 49 licenses
50 plus licenses
Terms & Conditions : SAP Crystal Reports 2020, upgrade version