SAP Crystal Reports can access data stored in almost any common database format, as well as many uncommon formats. Data sources include: Microsoft Office (including Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access), SQL, Native, ODBC, OLE DB, and JDBC connectivity to relational, OLAP, Web services, XML, enterprise data sources, and Salesforce.com.
Our WYSIWYG report builder offers popular design, integration and deployment options. Intuitive design tools let you create precise report layouts. And templates and wizards reduce the time spent on formatting.
Speed up report design using features such as global formula search, duplicate formula, duplicate running total, a "find-in-field" explorer, and more.
Taxes calculated during checkout
Choose this discounted version if you’re running an older version of SAP Crystal Reports and want to upgrade.
Migrating old report files (.rpt) from SAP Crystal Reports 9 to SAP Crystal Reports 2016 with SAP Crystal Reports 2020 is usually easy: Open, check data connection(s), then Save.
SAP Crystal Reports 2020 does not prevent you from still using your older version(s) of SAP Crystal Reports; to support a legacy application, for example.
You are eligible to purchase a license of Crystal Reports 2020 (version 14.3) as an upgrade if you already own a license of any of these previous versions of Crystal Reports (see list below):
· Crystal Reports 2016 (version 14.2)
· Crystal Reports 2013 (version 14.1)
· Crystal Reports 2011 (version 14.0)
· Crystal Reports 2008 (version 12)
· Crystal Reports Xi (version 11.0) and/or Crystal Reports Xi R2 (version 11.5)
· Crystal Reports 10
· Crystal Reports 9
· Crystal Reports 8
· Crystal Reports 7
· Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2008 (version 10.5)
· Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2005 (version 10.2)
· Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2003 (version 9.1)
· Crystal Reports for Eclipse (with registered copies)