Either the solution you have selected is not available for purchase in Germany via SAP Store, or you have entered SAP Store from a country currently not supported.
The custom domain quota represents the number of SSL hosts
Purchase a custom domain quota to start using the service. A quota of one custom domain corresponds to one SSL host.
Create an SSL host to configure your custom domain
The SSL host holds the mapping between the custom domain and your application on SAP BTP as well as the SSL configuration for secure communication through this custom domain.
Generate a CSR and upload a certificate
Generate a certificate signing request (CSR) and use it to get a server certificate signed by a certificate authority (CA). Then, upload the signed certificate to SAP Cloud Platform and bind it to the SSL host.
Map a custom domain to the URL of your application
Make your application on SAP BTP accessible via a custom domain by mapping the custom domain to the application URL.
Configure the DNS settings to route the traffic to your application
To route the custom domain traffic to your application on SAP BTP, configure it in the Domain Name System (DNS) that you use.
SAP Custom Domain service
Available via the Pay-As-You-Go for SAP BTP payment model, which offers usage-based pricing
• Service plans labeled "free" can be used up to the specified capacity limits at no charge. When this limit is reached, you will be notified and can opt to upgrade to a paid service plan. Browse the free tier service plans.
• Service plans without a "free" label will incur usage-based costs. Browse the paid tier service plans for Pay-As-You-Go for SAP BTP.
For more information about the service, pricing, available data centers, roadmap, and missions, check out the SAP Discovery Center.
• Can continue to pay for the subscription services based on your existing contract. For any new service that you consume, you will be charged per the Pay-As-You-Go for SAP BTP price list. Select Pay-As-You-Go for license type.
• Sign up for Pay-As-You-Go so that when you reach your limit you can continue your service without needing to increase your subscription. Any overuse of the contracted subscription services can be charged against your Pay-As-You-Go for SAP BTP account at the relevant advertised price in the Pay-As-You-Go for SAP BTP price list. Select Pay-As-You-Go for license type.
• Learn more about the consumption-based models that we offer.
Learn how to configure your own SAP Custom Domain service
Find answers to your most common questions and issues
No Pain. No Gain. Get Started with SAP Custom Domain service