Either the solution you have selected is not available for purchase in Germany via SAP Store, or you have entered SAP Store from a country currently not supported.
Draw on more than 20 years of SAP translation experience by reusing SAP standard translations that are available in more than 40 languages in the multilingual text repository, click learn more.
Translate your texts efficiently and accurately using state-of-the-art machine translation and use the Document Translation service for SAP Translation Hub to translate documents of varying formats with machine translation.
A range of public APIs lets you consume SAP Translation Hub content directly from your own applications.
Perform the following tasks on a single UI:
● Get translations for texts that originate in multiple sources
● Check translations and filter by criteria like the translation provider or quality index
● Post-edit and review translations
Integrate language data that is specific to your company or industry. By integrating your own language data, you can increase the quality of translations and reduce the effort required to post-edit and review translations.
SAP Translation Hub
Available via the Pay-As-You-Go for SAP BTP and CPEA payment models, which offer usage-based pricing.
• Service plans labeled "free" can be used up to the specified capacity limits at no charge. When this limit is reached, you will be notified and can opt to upgrade to a paid service plan. Browse the free tier service plans.
• Service plans without a "free" label will incur usage-based costs. Browse the paid tier service plans for the Pay-As-You-Go for SAP BTP and CPEA pricing models.
A free tier service plan is available for this service.
• Can continue to pay for the subscription services based on your existing contract. For any new service that you consume, you will be charged per the Pay-As-You-Go for SAP BTP / CPEA price list. Select Pay-As-You-Go or CPEA for license type.
• Sign up for Pay-As-You-Go or CPEA so that when you reach your limit, you can continue your service without needing to increase your subscription. Any overuse of the contracted subscription services can be charged against your Pay-As-You-Go for SAP BTP or CPEA account at the relevant advertised price in the Pay-As-You-Go for SAP BTP price list / CPEA price list. Select Pay-As-You-Go or CPEA for license type.