Either the solution you have selected is not available for purchase in Germany via SAP Store, or you have entered SAP Store from a country currently not supported.
Provide an end user UI for a data privacy specialist to create business purposes for a specific data subject role and legal entity of an application.
Create residence and retention rules for a business purpose and have the necessary units available for the rules.
Provide a UI for the Data Protection Officer to trigger the deletion of data subjects for whom the end of purpose is reached.
You can only subscribe to one edition.
Available via the Pay-As-You-Go for SAP BTP payment model, which offers usage-based pricing
• Service plans labeled "free" can be used up to the specified capacity limits at no charge. When this limit is reached, you will be notified and can opt to upgrade to a paid service plan. Browse the free tier service plans.
• Service plans without a "free" label will incur usage-based costs. Browse the paid tier service plans for Pay-As-You-Go for SAP BTP.
A free tier service plan is available for this service.
For more information about the service, pricing, available data centers, roadmap, and missions, check out the SAP Discovery Center.
• Can continue to pay for the subscription services based on your existing contract. For any new service that you consume, you will be charged per the Pay-As-You-Go for SAP BTP price list. Select Pay-As-You-Go for license type.
• Sign up for Pay-As-You-Go so that when you reach your limit you can continue your service without needing to increase your subscription. Any overuse of the contracted subscription services can be charged against your Pay-As-You-Go for SAP BTP account at the relevant advertised price in the Pay-As-You-Go for SAP BTP price list. Select Pay-As-You-Go for license type.
• Learn more about the consumption-based models that we offer.
Still have questions?
Contact us now